Friday, July 23, 2010

Sueños

I have heard my supervisors say to committees time and time again "It's not about money, it's about your life and your dreams." Recently, we've been trying to help the women develop specific goals and plans out of their dreams. And then, turn their goals into reality. But first, we had them write down some of their dreams. I thought I would share some.

"Mi sueños es acer un negocio de verdad y de conceguir en ayuda de ustedes y des dios" (For those of you who speak Spanish, forgive the spelling errors, I'm writing them as they did.) My dream is to have a real business and continue moving forward with help from you and from God.


"Mi sueño: dentro de 2 a 3 años sueño con este salon" My dream: within 2 to 3 years I dream of having this salon (There was a drawing of the salon, sorry I missed that.)

"Sueños: dejar a mi familia un futuro mejor: economicamente, moralmente, espiritualmente" Dreams: leave my family a better future: economically, morally, spiritually.














"Que mis hijos se casen y tener nietos" That my children get married and have grandchildren.
"Abrir mi propio joyeria en mi casa" To open my own jewlery store in my house.
"Me Gusta ayudar a todos..." I like to help everyone...
"Me gustaría abrir un peloquería en mi casa" I would like to open a hair salon in my house.

And a final thought:
Me siento linda. Si cambio, ya no voy a ser yo. I feel beautiful. If I change, I won't be me anymore.








What are your dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment